Saturday, September 27, 2008

My shoes hurt, too



As I watched the debate last night, I couldn't help feeling a little letdown.


Don't get me wrong, I thought both candidates did a wonderful job of looking "presidential." But unfortunately, neither one did a very good job of looking "bat shit insane."


Why can't we for once have a clinically insane viable presidential nominee? Especially when you consider how many other world leaders are, at the very least, a little nuts.


Why couldn't Obama just look deep into McCain's eyes and scream, "Your great-great-grandparents used to own black people, motherfucker! Don't tell me I don't understand anything!!!"


Why couldn't McCain just casually walk over to Obama and punch him right in the face, laughing the deep, hearty laugh of a septuagenarian who spent five years in a dark, dank cell sewing an American flag out of pocket lint?


Is it too much to ask for a little crazy around here?

No comments:

Post a Comment