Thursday, September 25, 2008

An exercise in futility

I suspect no one will ever read this, let alone even find it. But if they (you) do, then let me say, "Welcome!"

It has always been my dream to be a big-time columnist; a beacon of hope and knowledge in a sea of mediocrity and idiotness. I love the notion that people could read my words - my humble little words - and actually shape their opinion around my ideas and observations.

Here's an example of what I mean: I think racists are just terrible!

Now, people would read this and think, Geez, he's really onto something there. Score one for this fella!


I digress.

I'm starting this page because, as I get older, I realize just how much I need to say to the world. I feel as though I have a voice inside of me screaming to get out and smack you right in the nuts and feed on the hearts of your children.

Yeah, my voice eats children's hearts.

I know this isn't much, but for the time being, it's all I got. My job prevents me from getting involved in the politcal process to the extent I desire, so this will have to suffice.

If you want to read some of my past blogs, check out www.myspace.com/tenaciousal

No comments:

Post a Comment